Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blogging Experience

Nicholas Matuszewski

Blog 15

Educ. 361

11/7/2011

My Blogging Experience

            Blogging in the Education 361 class has its ups and downs. I enjoy reading the many different ideas and philosophies that we discuss in class. This is also a problem since there is so much to read and takes a lot of time to read them all. I haven’t read everything but try to read as many of the blogs as possible. I try to use what other people think to create new ideas on how to become a successful teacher and how to use some of the tools that are available to us. It is also nice to get my thoughts out. I also like what I write being available to be critiqued by others if they choose to do so. This opens the door for the possibilities of expanding my thoughts and ideas. It is a pain in the butt trying to keep up with all of the blogging we are required to do but I like how what we blog about has a lot to do with what is going on in schools today. Blogging has been good but I still am not sure how well it has helped me yet. By the end of the semester I will be able to answer this question much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment